Grade 8 International Spell Bee competition
Class 8 Spell Bee is open to all students who are studying in grade 8 in any school across the globe.
The type of questions we are asking in International Spell Bee competition will force the students
- To think deeper for the answers and thus exposing the practical knowledge of the students. In fact they can improve their practical knowledge.
- Will build competitive spirit among the students so that students always try to achieve better not only with in this but also in their life.
- Embrace the power of digital technology for writing exams from their base.
- Will build a foundation for different competitive exams.
- Encourage students to go for practical knowledge in Olympiads rather than routine learning.
How to Participate
Students can participate in the competition by registering themselves individually or through School registration in the link here.
Students are advised to go through the rules and regulations before applying.
80% of questions of the test will come from the word list below.
Dates and fee
|Last Date for Registration||17th March 2024 for 31st March Exam date and 1st April 2024 for 15th April Exam date|
|Date of Mock Test||20th March 2024 00:01AM to 14th April 2024 11:00PM. A Mock test will be available between these dates for students to attempt, students can start anytime between these dates, but once started exam will end in its pescribed time limit of 1 hr.|
|Time of Exam||Exam will be available for 24hrs on 31st March and 15th April (whichever date student opted), students can start anytime between those 24hrs, but once started exam will end in its pescribed time limit of 1 hr.|
|Date of Final Exam (Option 1)||31st March 2024|
|Date of Final Exam (Option 2)||15th April 2024|
|Date of results||Generally, the results are announced within 3 month’s time.|
Awards and Prizes
For Grade 2-8: Globally, top 3 students will be awarded with Achiever’s Trophy and Merit Certificate.
|Spell Bee Competition (Summer) for class 8||Link|